EISAN Corporation began as ‘EISAN Duty Free Shop’ in Akihabara, Tokyo (Japan) in June 1995. Currently, we operate 21 Duty Free Shops in major regions and tourist attractions such as Sapporo, Osaka, Fukuoka, Sakai Minato, Yonago and Ibaraki Airport Duty Free Shop. Based on service know-hows targeting foreign tourists, we have successfully diversified our business sectors from Tourist Services such as Premium Tourist Bus and Rest Area near the Airport to SPA manufacturing and trading industry. As long as there is an opportunity to offer superior products and services to customers, EISAN can conduct business all over the world.
- Company Name : EISAN Co., Ltd.
- Date of Establishment : June 1995
- Number of Employees : 375 persons (including contract workers, as of the end of May 2014)
- Capital : 137,000,000 JPY
- CEO : Young-sik Chang
- Business Types : Duty free shop, wholesale and retail of home appliances, internet sales, manufacture and sales of motored assist bicycles
- Bank of Transaction : Mitsubishi Tokyo UFJ Bank, Mizuho Bank, Sumimoto Mitsui Bank